When I am "LOVE", the rest of my life with live up together with me!
Today is my 3th week after my TCC. Also 3th week of my MCW. During the class just now, I recognize the main 3 'I' that make me 'not working' and the 3 'I' that make me working...
Lets start with with the not working I first.
1. The 'I need sleep' I
"I has not sleeping enough recently", " I will fall sick if keep on like this", "5 hours is too short already", "I need 6-7 hours".
Result : I will always go to sleep without finishing my work.
2. The 'I am doing good already" I
"I done a lot already today, that is enough for today"
Result : My work is not fully completed but I find excuse.
3. The 'Is this excuse or is logic?" I
"Can I do it?" "Is impossible" "Can I really able to do it"?
The I feeling that keep me moving are :
1. "Encouragement" I
"Yes! Good Job! Let see what else to do"
2. "Every Second is so precious" I
" I want to spend every moment of my life meaningful and no regret." Will I know when will be the next time I eat with my friend" "When is the next time I hug my mom"? Time pass and never come back. Cherish IT.
3. "The more I push myself, the most I realization I gain"
This is the commander of all. Which is also what I know. To get clarity!.
All of them will listen to me if I am LOVE. I feel that all of them can listen to LOVE and react to me when I am LOVE.
My Time is precious I growing so much and is keep on growing... Lets start focus on the good 'I' that inside me instead of crying over the bad "I".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment