Friday, June 6, 2008

My Stand to Start A Blog

Writing a BLOG is 1 out of 5 of my Daily Damnits. What do this daily damnits come into my life? Well the story begin like this :

My desire to be faithful to my life get stronger and stronger ever since I attended a seminar -> The Courage to Create organized by ECI (www.liveyourmark.org). The organizer is very professional. They are keeping an eye on the participants progress by utilize a program called -> MCW (Making Courage Work) Project. Of cause, I am definitely in! My desire of being responsible to my life has never faded...

Every participant of MCW will choose a Primary Project and a Secondary Project. I am very sure that my primary project is to find out what kind of inborn skill set that I lead towards and utilize it in my career. What I am busy looking for now is a change of "Job Scope". I am dieing to show off my skills and polish my SKILLs along the way I used it, so that I will become more powerful.

There is a beautiful lady or my coach ( call her Lin), is there to guide me to find out what is really inside me. Along the way, I found that -> My destination or the VALUE of my career is to be someone who is capable to grow the people that has potential. To be able to grow people, I need to be good. I also realize that I always want to spread the message of "The world is beautiful" to every residents of this earth.

Secondary Project is tough! The title is "SELF LOVE". I used to feel that I dun love myself. I felt that is so hard to LOVE MYSELF. Everything that I do, I just want to please people so that people will like me. I dun get this awareness until TCC. You know why am I having so much trouble? Cause I am very 'ke-poh' I get myself involve in other's people's problem, when I dun even capable to handle myself.

Can you imagine that? A 1% mature person (which is me), trying to help people to solve thier problem? How much I can help? 0.5% of the issue? and I leave for myself 0.5% or even lesser? That is ke-poh or stupid!

My stand to help is there, but I must be clear that I need to be capable before I offer my hand!

What I will do for my secondary project? I am going to LOST WEIGHT and LEARN GUITAR. I always wanted to lost weight but I give myself a million/billion/trillion excuses to start TOMORROW. hahahaa.. sound familiar to you too?

I need to be responsible to my life. I will start NOW! Right NOW!!!

Beside that, I also want to learn guitar. Since young, I always dream to learn musical instrument. But i dun request from my parents cause I know we are not afford. This desire had kept inside my heart for so long.. Whenever I have the ideal to pick up musical instrument course, my surrounding will tell me "AI yoh.. you so old already. No need to learn la"... OLD? I am not even 30 yet!

If i dun start today, I will never start. Today, I will start my guitar class!

2 comments:

Magpie said...

Hi my dear, That is a good start of the journey
Keep it up.
Just do it! go for it! Whatever you want to do. Just let yourself go and do it
Never allow any excuses. Kick that little voice inside you who tell you all the excuses.
Learning music? and you said your parents can't effort? Eh..you dad played the cheapest musical instruments and he is all self taught. I am sure you have the talent too. Your dad played harmonica, chinese flutes and even er hu. How much would all these cost?
Drop the excuses and just go and get the instrument today and start playing with it!
2D

Medha said...

Yah.. you remind me of how talented my father is in arts and music..