While talking to my friend yesterday, this sentence came out from my mouth "I don't want to live a life that always wanted to please people". Oh my god, what I had just said? As a result of not loving myself. I tend to seek for recognition from people. What I did was, keep on pleasing people around me, so that they feel that I am in their geng or I am one of them or simply they like me...
Is really tired to keep on sourcing for this from other people. Let search for the answer inside me.
Lin previously share with me about STAND. What my stand when I do something. Whatever things that I do. From a very small thing like choosing the plate of food that I want to eat, to the life that I want to have. All action involve a STAND!
I been practicing this for few days and now, I found i am more present! For every action that I did, I know why I am doing it. I am looking forward to feel the present of every second of my life.
So, what is your stand reading my blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment