Miss S is my antagonist in office. No one in my life will raise their voice in front of me, nor my family or my colleague.
Well, Miss S is something I need to learn to deal with. She is my current colleague, in fact SUPERVISOR.
Everything I did seem to be so wrong for her. She just enjoy pressuring me so much with her authority.. Well, how I react? Keep quiet and accept all lo...
I do not know that I have so much defense with her until yesterday. SHE WAS ON LEAVE. My colleague told me I look so fresh and energetic. Then I wonder why... Yup.. u r right. I am very tense when she is around the office. I don't know when is the next moment she will come to 'cari pasal' with me.. It goes to the extend of I can even recognize her FOOT STEP.. my god..
Can you imagine how much energy I put to protect myself against her? I can't tell you how much energy I lost but I really experience the energy that I re-gain when she is not around. In short, when I do not have to build up the defense system, I have so much extra energy.
This is something sucks. I want to get rid of it. Lin coach me to see her in the positive side. If can't find a possible side of her. Go for something that neutral. Today I try to see her as a COLLEAGUE (Neutral) and as a LOVELY MOTHER OF TWO (Positive). So far, she don't act funny to me. Lets try it again tomorrow and I will share again my experiment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment