Well, I am IN! I had just enrolled myself to a 9 months program - The Basic Leadership Program.
Beside learning to be a leader. I will be trained towards the skills set that I more lead to it. Something really interesting is... I will learn to control my life! Design my life in the way that I wanted to. I hope I can learn "What I want in my life" during this 9 months journey.
This will be a long and tough journey. There are warning given like :
1. If you think you don't fit. Please do not join.
2. Do not waste your energy : Smoking, drinking, fucking around...etc
3. Relationship will be in trouble : If you do not have a relationship, do not start one. If you has a complex relationship, you might lost it. If you have a conscious relationship, that is ok.
4. My life will be putting into a pressure cooker... Cook using the highest pressure!
It seem in this program, we will have alot of break down, clashes. Everytime there is a break down, you will get a break thru and you will REBORN.
This is really what I want. Every time you reborn, you will find a new you! You can leave your baggage and move on with a new you.
I will translate this as : I will have my mid life crisis when I am just 29! Isn't that interesting?
Who is not afraid of mid life crisis? Who in the corporate world is not afraid of being offer a VSS option when the organization think that you are OLD and USELESS and SO EXPENSIVE... ahhaa
I am glad that I choose to stress my life now and get rewarded later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment