Yesterday and today I enrolled with a seminar > Guerrilla Marketing. My intention to this seminar is to Market Myself.
One of the toughest thing that I face is my ENGLISH. My limitation in English is really withdrawing my confident to learn more...
GM is very practical kind of marketing and you can actually do marketing using very little budget. Best used for small business with big ambitions.
I guess the thing that I impress the most about GM is they treat customer base an asset and this able to provide them a life time followupable sale.
I was not doing well yesterday. Either it was due to my English is not good and that draw everything back or I am slow. Compare to the people in the room, they are all much faster than I am.
Later at 9am, the seminar will start again. Hope I can follow with the progress of the class.
Kelvin commented, I could be a small group leader. A leader that able to take care of few person in the team. A good personal assistance and a good supporter. I feel so sad that I am just a small group leader, I wanted something more influential. Only an influential person can impact more people. I want to pass on the message of LOVE and grow the junior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment