Having such a busy schedule like I am, time is the most crucial thing. Without spending every second meaningfully, you will end up have no result or/and has no rest.
Today, I slow down myself. I give myself excuses to stay late in office. Having that delay, my whole plan of the night (why night? cause my own private time only start after work) delay. With a 3 hours delay. I do not even feel like wanted to continue follow my schedule.
That is a lunatic "I", keep on think think think, slow slow slow and end up push me to the corner and do nothing > No result.
My couch teach me to write down my schedule. Note down "What time to do what!". Put down even your resting time. Follow the schedule straightly. You will find that your time management is wonderful. Until a day, you know are you good enough. Then you can stop note down everything but the important one only.
I know this method work perfectly fine for someone like me (lazy, not determine,etc) I tried it and it work! The first day I use it. I manage to follow 70% of it. Imagine how wonderful is it to have 70% of time throwing into production, produce something good for myself...
What had take over me? Is a message from my heart say "I can never finish so much of my work. I can slow down now cause I will never able to finish it!". Well, this is something not helping me along my path to clarity. I must not fall into this negative energy.
I will start again! Write down my to-do list. Break it down to smaller item if is too complicated. Work it out!
I must be faithful to myself. After all, this is my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment